Private Chef’s Table Dining
Experience an exclusive 6-course Chef’s Table dining at Monte Cardón, a must-try culinary experience in Los Cabos. Book it for a private dining event and embark on an intimate culinary journey. Our evolving menu, inspired by the “slow-food” philosophy, is crafted by our chef-proprietor (Ubaldo Martínez). It highlights daily harvests from local farms and Sea of Cortez treasures, emphasizing sustainability by using ingredients that don’t travel more than 12 miles to reach our property.
Beyond the ingredients, our menu embodies seasonal flavors, a spontaneous spirit, and dedicated work in our hilltop kitchen, providing genuine farm-to-table inspiration.
Committed to sustainability, we prioritize local, seasonal ingredients, blending traditions with Mediterranean flair. Contact us below to book your private dining Chef’s Table at Monte Cardón for an unforgettable Baja-Mediterranean culinary adventure, where luxury meets farm-to-table excellence.
- A minimum attendance of 8 diners is requested to book the experience in private.
- 48-hour paid reservation is required in advance.
- Menu is tailored for every evening, please inform about your food restrictions prior your reservation in the form below.
- Experience takes 3-hours including a tour at the property, welcome cocktail at the sunset belvedere, and 6-course dinner, plus complimentary gift bag with surprise goods for our guests.
- We recommend avoiding Uber or similar, as return pick-ups are rare, if need assistance with your transportation please let us know.
- To request a reservation, plese fill the following form to revise availability and receive a CC payment link.