Chef’s Table Dining
Striving for an exclusive and unparalleled dining affair, Monte Cardón presents a lavish 6-course tasting menu, reserving only 12 seats 3 days a week (Thursday, Friday & Saturday). The menu is constantly evolving, preserving the principals of “slow-food” philosophy, crafted by our chef-proprietor based on the daily harvest and raise from the neighbor farms, and products available from the Sea of Cortez, to create an exquisite Baja-Mediterranean culinary experience.
Our menu isn’t merely a list of ingredients and techniques; it’s a reflection of the seasonal flavors, the spontaneous spirit, and the hard work that goes into making our hilltop kitchen, located in the middle of nowhere, a reality.
We are committed to using local and seasonal ingredients only, that promote a sustainable operation, both environmentally and socially. This approach preserves our roots and traditions while blending with Mediterranean inspirations and flares to create a truly unique culinary experience.
- 48-hour deposit-paid reservation is required in advance.
- Menu is tailored for every evening, please inform about your food restrictions prior your reservation in the form below.
- Experience takes 3-hours including a tour at the property, welcome cocktail at the sunset belvedere, and 6-course dinner, plus complimentary gift bag with surprise goods for our guests.
- We recommend avoiding Uber or similar, as return pick-ups are rare, if need assistance with your transportation please let us know.
- To request a reservation, plese fill the following form to revise availability and receive a CC deposit-payment link for confirmation.
- Private groups and experiences are available, please INQUIRE HERE.